Utah Healing Center accepts all in-network insurance carriers. There is much to understand regarding preauthorization of services, your deductible, and co-payment. We provide free verification of your particular mental health benefits.
Utah Healing Center also accepts out-of-network insurance. Many insurance plans have provider panels. If Utah Healing Center is not on the provider panel, there may be a higher deductible or co-pay.
Utah Healing Center is happy to accept payment from clergy, state victims reparations, and many other third-party affiliates. We also offer payment plans if you cannot pay your bill in full at time of service.
We Accept Most Insurance Plans
- Beacon Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA) – Out of Network
- Division of Child & Family Services (DCFS)
- Division of Juvenile Justice Services (DJJS)
- First Health Network / Healthwise
- LDS Family Services
- Medicare (Part B) / Noridian
- Medicaid / Optum
- MH Net (for Altius and PEHP Medical)
- Select Med (out of network billing)
- Tricare / Triwest
- University Behavioral Network
- United Behavioral Health Care
- United Healthcare
- Utah Department of Work Force Services
- Vocational Rehab
We are no longer accepting new patients with Cigna. As of January 1, 2020 we will no longer be in network with Cigna.