Equine Assisted Psychotherapist
4 Healing Center (formerly Utah Healing Center) is an innovative, rapidly growing outpatient mental health center specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and their families who have experienced a trauma. Our non-profit organization, Animals 4 Healing, uses traditional therapy methods along with animal-assisted therapies. Though our main facility is located in Murray, Utah, our equine-based center is in Kaysville, Utah. Our team has an excellent reputation within the community. Please visit www.4healingcenter.org for more details about us and our philosophy.
- full administrative support so you can direct all focus on your clients
- clinical supervision and team-based clinical support
- competitive starting hourly rate with option of bonuses
- opportunities for your career growth and development (we’d love to hear your ideas!)
- flexible schedules
- ability to quickly fill your caseload
- paid time off for part time and full time employees
- full time benefits package
- therapist appreciation!
We are looking for:
- masters level therapists with either a LCSW, LMFT, or CMHC credential
- Will consider CSW, CMHC, etc.
- Must have training working equine’s in therapy
- Path International/EFMHA, EAGALA, IHAC, etc.
- therapists with at least 2 years experience working with trauma
- part-time, full-time, or weekend hours
- Experience with other types of animal-assisted therapy a plus (i.e. dogs, cats, pocket pets, birds, etc.)
- experience with intakes, family work, group therapy
- knowledge of different therapeutic interventions, yoga, mindfulness, play therapy, art therapy, EMDR, TF-CBT, PCIT, DBT, ACT
- therapists who are professional, compassionate, team-players, with innovative ideas to bring to the table
4 Healing Center is also perfect for the therapist who is looking to add income to their current job situation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
3 Part Time and 1 Full Time Clinical Staff
Utah Healing Center is hiring three part time and one full time clinical staff. We are looking for Clinical Social Worker (CSW), Associate Clinical Mental Health Counselor (ACMHC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CMHC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), or Psychologist for our Outpatient Murray clinic that serves children, adolescents, and adults. This position offers competitive pay in a beautiful office.
New graduates are welcome.
Provides professional counseling services of a preventative and developmental nature through direct consultation with patients. Therapy activities include individual, group and couples counseling. Develops program criteria for area of specialization such as couples or trauma counseling.
- Mental Health Professional with current license in the State of Utah. We are accepting applications for CSW, LCSW, ACMHC, CMHC, LMFT, PsyD, etc.
- Openings available for afternoon and evening shifts.
- Competitive pay, Paid Time Off, Retirement, Health benefits, Free Supervision
- Current credentialing with State of Utah Medicaid, Medicare, or any insurance panels a plus, but not required
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Utah Healing Center and Animals 4 Healing are hiring
Grant Writer/Fundraiser Independent Contractor
The Animals 4 Healing (A4H) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to assisting individuals in vulnerable communities to achieve balance through the mutually beneficial bond between animals, relationships, and nature.
Our mission is to help children, adolescents, adults, and families learn to achieve balance through connecting their body, mind, heart, and spirit through the mutually beneficial bond with animals, relationships, and nature with free outpatient mental health therapy.
Many people living in impoverished communities lack opportunities for enjoyment and expression in their mental health treatment. Our programs serve as expressive and experiential outlets that enable people not just to enjoy themselves, but to feel fulfilled and stay healthy. Studies repeatedly find that animal-assisted therapy are beneficial to brain development, as well as positive physical and mental health.
A4H has successfully operated animal-assisted therapy programs in Salt Lake County and Davis County.
Working for A4H is enriching, fun and challenging, and we thrive on creativity. We work hard because we are passionate and believe in what we’re doing! We are on a mission to spread positivity and hope to those who need it most and this is your chance to be a key part of a young, dedicated and growing team!
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Grant Writer/Fundraiser is responsible for writing proposals for both unrestricted operating revenue and restricted projects and for submitting timely and accurate reports for all existing grant funded projects. Ability to plan and execute fundraising activities and events.
- Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to research, prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources.
- Perform prospect research on foundations and corporations to evaluate prospects for corporate and foundation grants.
- Work with Development Team to gather information necessary to report to corporate/foundation funders on current grant programs.
- Comply with all grant reporting as required by foundation/corporate donors.
- Provide stewardship to current donors, including work with Grants & Research Manager to provide regular written updates (newsletters etc.) to corporate and foundation donors.
- Understanding of institutional history and programs.
- Make appointments for Executive Director with foundation officers and other prospects
- Maintain current records in database and in paper files, including grant tracking and reporting.
- Track statistics relevant to development and provide department with written materials necessary for donor stewardship (visitor number and diversity, educational program attendance, etc).
- Work with Grants & Research Manager to provide development input for all written institutional materials (including Annual Report, Member magazine).
- Assist with fundraising projects
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Assist with creating and maintain website
- Strong written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive proposals
- Strong editing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Experience with proposal writing and institutional donors
- Knowledge of basic fundraising techniques and strategies
- Knowledge and familiarity with research techniques for fundraising prospect research
- Strong contributor in team environments
- Previous experience with non-profit fundraising
- Previous experience researching, writing and submitting grant proposals
- Experience working in deadline-driven environments
- Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Able to monitor and meet income goals
Job Type: Part-time
Grant Writer: 1 year (Required)