If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Manager Assistant
4 Healing Center is an innovative, rapidly growing outpatient mental health center specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, and their families. Located in Murray, Utah we offer a homey, relaxing atmosphere and provide effective, compassionate, and child-friendly interventions for our clients. Please visit http://www.4healingcenter.org for more details about us and our philosophy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Understands and adheres to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and compliance requirements)
- Complies with applicable laws and regulations
- Assists with scheduling appointments & typical office responsibilities
- Handling case management & crisis calls
- Work with healthcare billing and collections practices, including authorization and qualification documentation, processing new claims, corrected claims, and appeals.
- Collects co-pays and deductible amounts, by calling clients
- Conducts insurance verification and eligibility for services
- Prepares complete and accurate files for Billing Department
- Provides information by answering questions regarding payments and eligibility
- Maintains accuracy and quality control throughout patient contact and data input
- Assists front office staff with inbound and outbound phone calls, receiving faxes, collecting patient information, data entry into software system, and processing paperwork
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of current Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance regulations
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of current services offered by the company and all applicable regulations
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of duties and promoting a caring and supportive environment consistent with our mission
- Practices safe work habits, ensuring a safe work environment
- Provides technical assistance as required
- Provides thorough review and Quality Assurance for medical necessity and documentation requirements of payors and regulatory bodies
- Able to utilize PM/EHR software (scheduling, contact notes, clearing house billing, Provider Connect, End of Day, Denials, Appeals, etc.)
Performs other duties as assigned
Employment is contingent on
- Background investigation
Education and/or Experience
- Enrolled or graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- One to three years of related prior work experience in a team-oriented environment
- Strong customer service background
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Effectively communicate in English; both oral and written, with providers, employees, and patients to ensure questions and concerns are processed in a timely manner
- Helpful, knowledgeable and polite while maintaining a positive attitude
- Interpret a variety of instructions in a variety of communication mediums
- Knowledge of insurance policies and requirements
- Knowledge of mental health or medical billing practices and reimbursement
- Maintain confidentiality and practice discretion and caution when handling sensitive information
- Multi-tasking, along with attention to detail
- Read and successfully interpret written directions and/or instructions in English
- Self-motivation, organized, time-management and deductive problem-solving skills
- Sense of urgency and responsiveness to providers, employees and patients
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including but not limited to Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, etc.
- Able to perform complex detailed, confidential work in a highly distracting environment preferred
- Lifting of 10lbs.
- Requires sitting, walking, standing, talking or listening; extensive hours sitting at a desk
- Requires close vision to small print on computer and or paperwork; extensive hours working on the computer
- Office environment
Job Type: Full-time Availability
Mental Health Billing Specialist
•Provides information by answering questions regarding payments and eligibility
Equine Assisted Psychotherapist
4 Healing Center (formerly Utah Healing Center) is an innovative, rapidly growing outpatient mental health center specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, adults, and their families who have experienced a trauma. Our non-profit organization, Animals 4 Healing, uses traditional therapy methods along with animal-assisted therapies. Though our main facility is located in Murray, Utah, our equine-based center is in Kaysville, Utah. Our team has an excellent reputation within the community. Please visit www.4healingcenter.org for more details about us and our philosophy.
- full administrative support so you can direct all focus on your clients
- clinical supervision and team-based clinical support
- competitive starting hourly rate with the option of bonuses
- opportunities for your career growth and development (we’d love to hear your ideas!)
- flexible schedules
- ability to quickly fill your caseload
- paid time off for part-time and full-time employees
- full-time benefits package
- therapist appreciation!
We are looking for:
- masters-level therapists with either an LCSW, LMFT, or CMHC credential
- Will consider CSW, CMHC, etc.
- Must have training working equine’s in therapy
- Path International/EFMHA, EAGALA, IHAC, etc.
- therapists with at least 2 years of experience working with trauma
- part-time, full-time, or weekend hours
- Experience with other types of animal-assisted therapy a plus (i.e. dogs, cats, pocket pets, birds, etc.)
- experience with intakes, family work, group therapy
- knowledge of different therapeutic interventions, yoga, mindfulness, play therapy, art therapy, EMDR, TF-CBT, PCIT, DBT, ACT
- therapists who are professional, compassionate, team players, with innovative ideas to bring to the table
4 Healing Center is also perfect for the therapist who is looking to add income to their current job situation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
4 Healing Center is an innovative, rapidly growing outpatient mental health center specializing in the treatment of children, adolescents, and their families. Located in Murray, Utah we offer a homey, relaxing atmosphere and provides effective, compassionate, and child-friendly interventions for our clients. We are currently offering Telehealth for our patients and when we go back to the office we are possibly going to expand our offices to other locations. Our warm and welcoming team has an excellent reputation within the community and completely supports each and every therapist in our team.
Please visit http://www.4healingcenter.org for more details about us and our philosophy.
- Warm, family-friendly treatment rooms equipped with toys/games/ and other treatment supplies
- Playroom and offices equipped with sand trays, miniatures, puppets, Legos, and more
- Group room equipped with a library, yoga mats, meditation pillow, art supplies, video games, and more
- Full administrative and billing support so you can direct all focus on your clients
- Clinical supervision and team-based clinical support
- Competitive starting clinical rate with bonuses
- Opportunities for your career growth and development (we’d love to hear your ideas!)
- Flexible schedules which you set yourself
- Ability to quickly fill your caseload
- Individual computers for your use at work
- EMDR consultation included in benefits
- Paid time off for part-time and full-time employees
- Full-time benefits package
- Therapist appreciation!
We are looking for:
- Masters level therapists with either an LCSW, LMFT, or CMHC credential
- Will consider CSW, CMHC, etc.
- Therapists with at least 2 years of experience working with children or adolescents
- Experience with trauma (betrayal trauma, PTSD, Veterans, First responders)
- Part-time, full-time, or weekend hours
- Experience with intakes, family work, PCIT, EMDR, TF-CBT, IFS, DBT, and/or ACT
- Therapists who are professional, compassionate, team-players, with innovative ideas to bring to the table
4 Healing Center is perfect for the therapist who is looking to add income to their current job situation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time